In order for us to accurately troubleshoot any technical issues with your Power Vision 3 fuel tuner, we'll need 3 files from you: your PV_info.txt file, your .STK (Stock) file, and your .DJT (Dynojet) file. Please follow the instructions below to access these files:
PV_Info.txt File Instructions
- Plug your Power Vision into your vehicle.
- Turn the key on and the engine to the run position - but do not start.
- After a few seconds, turn the key off.
- Take your Power Vision back to your computer and plug it in via USB.
- In your file explorer, click on the folder or drive called "POWERVISON".
- Click on the folder titled "PV_Info" and locate the "PV_Info.txt" file. This file contains information about your particular PV device as well as your vehicle.
.STK and .DJT File Instructions
Now that you have your PV_Info.txt file, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Dynojet.com and click on Tunes in the header.
- Click the black button which reads "Click here to download the Power Vision 3 or CX Tunes"
- Upload your PV_Info.txt file, enter your email address and click the Submit button. This will display the available .stk and .djt files for download.
- Click on each file name to download to your computer.
- Now all 3 files on your computer. Use our Support Form to send us these files as an attachment (or if you are already emailing with a support rep, attach these files in your email).
Please note that most of these steps are available to see in our How to Get a Tune video below!
For additional Power Vision 3 resources -- including manuals, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.