The Dyno Control application in Dynojet’s Power Core software has the feature to automatically start and stop dyno runs. This allows a hands free approach to perform one or more dyno runs without touching the pendant or the computer.
- From the Dyno Control Home ribbon, click Make Run Config.
- From the Make Run Configuration window, navigate to the Dyno Configuration tab.
- In the Control Run pane, check the “Automatically Start/Stop run” option to enable the feature.
- Select either Engine Speed or Speed to select the source of the start and stop trigger.
- Enter the Start and Stop Values desired. Important Note: Start and stop values must be associated to your selected units for that channel. For example, if your RPM unit is set to RPMx1000 and you want a Start Value of 3000 RPM, enter 3 for your Start Value. If your unit is simply RPM, enter 3000 for your start value.
To disable the Automatically Start/Stop run feature, simply uncheck the Automatically Start/Stop run checkbox in your Dyno Configuration options before your next dyno run.