Using the Power Core “Cell Tracing” Feature with a Power Vision Device and Power Vision Tune File
Use the following instructions to connect the Power Vision device to the Power Core software and enable Cell Tracing with the Power Vision Tune file.
- Open the Power Core Software.
- From the Application Launcher window, select WinPEP 8 Dyno Control.
- From the Configuration ribbon, click Power Vision Configuration.
- Attach the Power Vision Device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Start the vehicle.
- Click Enable Logging to manually enable or disable logging.
Select Leave logging always enabled to automatically begin logging.
7. With the vehicle still running, select C3 Tuning Software from the Application Launcher window.
8. From the Home ribbon, click Open.
9. Browse to your Power Vision Tune file (.pvt).
10. Select the file and click Open.
11. Select the table you wish to trace.
12. From the View ribbon, click Enable Cell Trace to show/hide the Reticle.