In every Wideband kit we sell (Wideband 2, AutoTune, Wideband CX, Target Tune, Dynoware RT) we use the same Bosch Lamda Sensor LSU 4.2 part number 48292001. Attached is information from Bosch about the sensor.
Articles in this section
- Power Vision AutoTune Error Message Descriptions
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- AutoTune: How to Clear All Trims
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Do I need the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?