Make sure that the ignition module is communicating with the bike by showing a green indicator light on the front of the module once the bike is started. If the light is red, connections may need to be checked. The module should show green as soon as the bike is running which will show communication with the bike. Reloading firmware may also help.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug