If you are receiving a "Power Commander not found" error message, this means that the software is not communicating with the Power commander. Make sure that the ignition switch is on, the kill switch is in position, and the USB cable is firmly connected to both the Power commander and the computer. Make sure that the unit is staying powered up (green light will be lit on the face of the unit) and your cable is connected. The USB cable needs to "snap" into place. Applying ample pressure is sometimes required.
Articles in this section
- Power Commander III: My computer can't communicate with the PCIII USB
- The buttons on my Power Commander III don't feel like they are moving
- How do I alter the map in my Power Commander if I can't get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- Power Commander III: My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- Power Commander III USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my Ignition Module
- Power Commander III: PCIIIUSB not communicating to Control Center software
- Power Commander III: Idle Problems and Throttle Calibration
- Power Commander III: Firmware program not working (error code "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar)
- Power Commander III: What ranges do the face plate buttons affect my fuel curve?
- Power Commander III: Not seeing changes to the map after adjusting faceplate buttons