The predeveloped maps on Dynojets’ website were created on a Dynamometer at our facility in Las Vegas Nevada. All of the maps we have created are listed on the website. These maps were created with the model vehicle listed, with the modifications listed. There is no way for us to have a predeveloped map with every possible aftermarket component. If there is not a map listed for your exact configuration, select a map with similar aftermarket components. If you have an aftermarket slip-on type exhaust, then select a map with a similar slip-on exhaust. If you have an aftermarket full exhaust, select a map for a similar full exhaust. If you have an aftermarket air cleaner, select a map with an aftermarket air cleaner. The map created for one vehicle, should work pretty well for a similar vehicle, with similar aftermarket components installed.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn’t Dynojet offer tunes for snowmobiles?
- What is Knock, Detonation, and Pre-ignition?
- If I live in the United States can I use one of the European maps?
- On my Harley Touring model once in a while my cruise control and 6th gear light will stop working.
- I ride a lot in the rain. Do I need to wrap my Power Commander in a plastic bag?
- I have had a Power Commander on my bike for quite a while and it has been running great. One day it just started running rough (like it was a cylinder was misfiring) so I disconnected the Power Commander and it went away. What could be the problem with th
- If I disconnect my battery will the Power Commander lose it's map?
- I am having trouble starting the engine when the Power Commander is installed.
- My engine makes a popping noise on deceleration, how to I get rid of this?
- File and Power Commander version incompatible error appears when I try to load a map