When troubleshooting, try removing the PC from the bike first. Does the problem go away? If yes, then load a zero map from us to the Power Commander. Does the bike run the same as it did with no Power Commander? If yes, the map you were using was incorrect for the vehicle. If no, the Power Commander is not working correctly, try a firmware update. Then test again with a zero map. The latest version of firmware is always available on our website.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn’t Dynojet offer tunes for snowmobiles?
- What is Knock, Detonation, and Pre-ignition?
- If I live in the United States can I use one of the European maps?
- On my Harley Touring model once in a while my cruise control and 6th gear light will stop working.
- I ride a lot in the rain. Do I need to wrap my Power Commander in a plastic bag?
- I have had a Power Commander on my bike for quite a while and it has been running great. One day it just started running rough (like it was a cylinder was misfiring) so I disconnected the Power Commander and it went away. What could be the problem with th
- If I disconnect my battery will the Power Commander lose it's map?
- I am having trouble starting the engine when the Power Commander is installed.
- My engine makes a popping noise on deceleration, how to I get rid of this?
- File and Power Commander version incompatible error appears when I try to load a map