The reference in the map notes about the Rev Extend enabled indicates that that map was developed with the Rev Extend enabled and the fuel was mapped though the higher rpm settings. It does not indicate that the Rev Extend feature is turned on in your Power Commander. You must still manually turn on the feature in your Power Commander in order for it to rev to the higher limits.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn’t Dynojet offer tunes for snowmobiles?
- What is Knock, Detonation, and Pre-ignition?
- If I live in the United States can I use one of the European maps?
- On my Harley Touring model once in a while my cruise control and 6th gear light will stop working.
- I ride a lot in the rain. Do I need to wrap my Power Commander in a plastic bag?
- I have had a Power Commander on my bike for quite a while and it has been running great. One day it just started running rough (like it was a cylinder was misfiring) so I disconnected the Power Commander and it went away. What could be the problem with th
- If I disconnect my battery will the Power Commander lose it's map?
- I am having trouble starting the engine when the Power Commander is installed.
- My engine makes a popping noise on deceleration, how to I get rid of this?
- File and Power Commander version incompatible error appears when I try to load a map