On the Power Commander IIIUSB, just go to Tools, Demote map to Basic. With the Power Commander V, this setting is found under Map Tools, Advance Demote map, Fuel Tables (TPS). Change to Basic. If Basic is not an option, you will need to Delete AutoTune tables first. To do this go to Map Tools, AutoTune tables, Delete tables. Once this is done, the option to change to Basic fuel tables should be available.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn’t Dynojet offer tunes for snowmobiles?
- What is Knock, Detonation, and Pre-ignition?
- If I live in the United States can I use one of the European maps?
- On my Harley Touring model once in a while my cruise control and 6th gear light will stop working.
- I ride a lot in the rain. Do I need to wrap my Power Commander in a plastic bag?
- I have had a Power Commander on my bike for quite a while and it has been running great. One day it just started running rough (like it was a cylinder was misfiring) so I disconnected the Power Commander and it went away. What could be the problem with th
- If I disconnect my battery will the Power Commander lose it's map?
- I am having trouble starting the engine when the Power Commander is installed.
- My engine makes a popping noise on deceleration, how to I get rid of this?
- File and Power Commander version incompatible error appears when I try to load a map