The ignition module may have been inline when programming the firmware for the Power Commander. If so, the firmware for the ignition module will need to be reloaded into it for the unit to come back on. Please contact Dynojet regarding this process.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug