I'm having trouble installing the Accelerator Pump Utility to my USB Power Commander III.
- Verify that the latest version of the PCIII USB Control Center Software is installed on your computer and can communicate with the power commander
- 1. Close all Power Commander Applications on your computer.
- 2. Install the Accelerator Pump Utility to your Desktop and open it.
- 3. Verify that "Accelerator Pump Feature Enabled" is displayed by clicking on the Enable Accelerator Pump Feature Button.
- 4. Close the Accelerator Pump Utility that is open on your desktop.
- 5. Open the PCIII USB Control Center Software that is on your computer.
- 6. Go to the "Power Commander Tools" menu and then to "Accelerator Pump Configuration" to make the required setting changes for your style of riding, then click OK .