Verify that the latest version of the PCIII USB Control Center Software is installed on your computer and can communicate with the Power Commander.
- Close all Power Commander Applications on your computer.
- Install the Accelerator Pump Utility to your Desktop and open it.
- Verify that "Accelerator Pump Feature Enabled" is displayed by clicking on the Enable Accelerator Pump Feature Button.
- Close the Accelerator Pump Utility that is open on your desktop.
- Open the PCIII USB Control Center Software that is on your computer.
- Go to the "Power Commander Tools" menu and then to "Accelerator Pump Configuration" to make the required setting changes for your style of riding, then click OK .