If you want to alter the map in your Power Commander but can't get your computer close enough to your motorcycle, use the 9V power adapter that comes with the Power Commander. It allows you to remove the Power Commander from the bike and bring it inside to your computer.
Articles in this section
- Power Commander III: My computer can't communicate with the PCIII USB
- The buttons on my Power Commander III don't feel like they are moving
- How do I alter the map in my Power Commander if I can't get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- Power Commander III: My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- Power Commander III USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my Ignition Module
- Power Commander III: PCIIIUSB not communicating to Control Center software
- Power Commander III: Idle Problems and Throttle Calibration
- Power Commander III: Firmware program not working (error code "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar)
- Power Commander III: What ranges do the face plate buttons affect my fuel curve?
- Power Commander III: Not seeing changes to the map after adjusting faceplate buttons