How do I adjust the buttons on the faceplate of a Power Commander III?
- With the ignition off, hold down all three buttons on the Power Commander III unit.
- While still holding down the buttons, turn on the ignition and start the bike.
- Release buttons. The light(s) should show up in the last place they were left, by default the center two lights.
- Select the range you wish to adjust: Low, Med, High by pushing the corresponding button once, (these ranges are determined by taking the bikes RPM limit and then dividing it into thirds).
- At this point holding that button down will move the lights down (leaning out the mixture).
- Pushing the button repeatedly will move the light up (richening the mixture).
- When the two center lights are lit up this is the “0” setting.
- After making your adjustments wait 20 seconds before turning it off. This allows the settings to be saved to memory.