A low battery will keep the PCIIIusb from communicating. The PCIIIusb can quickly drain (about 20 minutes of use) a new battery, so make sure to not leave it plugged in longer than necessary. Also, make sure the cable is pushed all the way into the PCIIIusb’s port. Sometimes the connector needs a fair amount of pressure to fully seat it.
Articles in this section
- My ignition module does not show up after having the firmware loaded. If you go to "View" and "Power Commander Information" menu, the only module shown is Module 0. The Power Commander software does not show an ignition table, either.
- The buttons on my Power Commander don't feel like they are moving
- I'm having trouble installing the Accelerator Pump Utility to my USB Power Commander III.
- I want to alter the map in my power commander but I cannot get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- How do I adjust the buttons on the faceplate of a Power Commander III?
- My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- How can I tell what PCIII USB Control Center Software version I have?
- The Start-up Fuel and Rev Xtend features are not showing up in the Power Commander III USB software's features dialog box.
- The Power Commander 3 USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my ignition module.
- The firmware program does not appear to work and I get an error code that has a "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar.