The Power Commander III USB has an option to lock a map. The option is found under Tools > Environment Options. Now press the three keys Ctrl – Alt – M at the same time. You should now have fields for Password, and the lock button. Just type in a password twice, and press Lock. Once the Power Commander is locked, you will not be able to Get or Send a map unless you follow the same process to unlock it. If the password is lost, doing a reset will unlock the Power Commander, but the map will be lost.
Articles in this section
- My ignition module does not show up after having the firmware loaded. If you go to "View" and "Power Commander Information" menu, the only module shown is Module 0. The Power Commander software does not show an ignition table, either.
- The buttons on my Power Commander don't feel like they are moving
- I'm having trouble installing the Accelerator Pump Utility to my USB Power Commander III.
- I want to alter the map in my power commander but I cannot get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- How do I adjust the buttons on the faceplate of a Power Commander III?
- My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- How can I tell what PCIII USB Control Center Software version I have?
- The Start-up Fuel and Rev Xtend features are not showing up in the Power Commander III USB software's features dialog box.
- The Power Commander 3 USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my ignition module.
- The firmware program does not appear to work and I get an error code that has a "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar.