The Power Commander V does have the capability to store 2 maps in its memory that can be toggled “on the fly” with any simple single pole, single throw switch wired to 1 of the 2 available switch inputs on top of the PCV module. The extra memory capacity for the 2nd map is also what is used to store Auto-tune tables, so the Map Switch feature and Auto-tune feature can NOT be enabled simultaneously. If Auto-tune is enabled, you could instead use the switch to toggle the Auto-tune feature on/off “on the fly.”
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug