If you have the AutoTune accessory for the Power Commander V, it does have the capability to store 2 maps in its memory that can be toggled “on the fly” with any simple single pole and a single throw switch wired to 1 of the 2 available switch inputs on top of the PCV module. The extra memory capacity for the 2nd map is also what is used to store AutoTune tables, so the Map Switch feature and AutoTune feature can NOT be enabled simultaneously. If AutoTune is enabled, you could instead use the switch to toggle the AutoTune feature on/off “on the fly.”
Articles in this section
- Power Vision AutoTune Error Message Descriptions
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- AutoTune: How to Clear All Trims
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Do I need the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?