The AutoTune running light in the software will only come on if all of the parameters for the AutoTune to work are true.
- The light on the AutoTune module is steady Red.
- The Can cable and Terminator plug are installed.
- The require run time, if enabled, has elapsed.
- The require engine temp, if enabled, has been exceeded.
- AutoTune Switch, if turned on, switch is in the correct position.
- The motor is running at an RPM and Throttle position that has a valid number in the target AFR table.
- The live AFR reading is between 11.5 and 16.0. If all of these parameters are met, the light for AutoTune Running should be lit.