With the ignition off, hold down all three buttons on the Power Commander III unit. While still holding down the buttons, turn on the ignition and start the bike. Release buttons. The light(s) should show up in the last place they were left, by default the center two lights. Select the range you wish to adjust: Low, Med, High by pushing the corresponding button once, (these ranges are determined by taking the bikes RPM limit and then dividing it into thirds). At this point holding that button down will move the lights down (leaning out the mixture). Pushing the button repeatedly will move the light up (richening the mixture). When the two center lights are lit up this is the “0” setting. After making your adjustments wait 20 seconds before turning it off. This allows the settings to be saved to memory.
Articles in this section
- My ignition module does not show up after having the firmware loaded. If you go to "View" and "Power Commander Information" menu, the only module shown is Module 0. The Power Commander software does not show an ignition table, either.
- The buttons on my Power Commander don't feel like they are moving
- I'm having trouble installing the Accelerator Pump Utility to my USB Power Commander III.
- I want to alter the map in my power commander but I cannot get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- How do I adjust the buttons on the faceplate of a Power Commander III?
- My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- How can I tell what PCIII USB Control Center Software version I have?
- The Start-up Fuel and Rev Xtend features are not showing up in the Power Commander III USB software's features dialog box.
- The Power Commander 3 USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my ignition module.
- The firmware program does not appear to work and I get an error code that has a "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar.