The AutoTune process has an option to start working only after a certain engine temp is reached. In order to use this option, the Power Commander V has to be connected to the engine temp sensor, and temp input has to be enabled on the PCV.
Articles in this section
- Power Vision AutoTune Error Message Descriptions
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- AutoTune: How to Clear All Trims
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Do I need the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?