The AutoTune process has an option to start working only after a certain engine temp is reached. In order to use this option, the Power Commander V has to be connected to the engine temp sensor, and temp input has to be enabled on the PCV
Articles in this section
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- To Clear All Trims
- To Configure Auto Tune
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Should I buy the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?
- How often to accept AutoTune trims?