Dynojet creates target AFR tables for most of our pre-configured maps. The values in our supplied AFR table are what we recommend for most users. You are free to change these values to meet your needs or desires. The AFR values we supply are what we have found to work best on that particular vehicle. There are some older maps that do not have any values in the AFR table; you will have to fill those in yourself. Most naturally aspirated four stroke engines, running pump gasoline, make the best horsepower at an AFR between 12.8 – 13.4; and get the best fuel economy around 14.7 AFR. Boosted engines need significantly different numbers
Articles in this section
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- To Clear All Trims
- To Configure Auto Tune
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Should I buy the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?
- How often to accept AutoTune trims?