The AutoTune module creates the adjustments and stores them in a table called Trim. It is a good practice to accept these trims a few times (2-3), on a new install. When you accept the trims you will be moving the values generated by the AutoTune from the trim table(s), to the fuel table(s). This feature can be found under Map Tools/Auto Tune tables/Accept All Trims. Be sure to Send Map after accepting the trims. After accepting the trims a few times, there is little benefit to continue accepting the trim values further; the AutoTune will always make small day to day adjustments
Articles in this section
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- To Clear All Trims
- To Configure Auto Tune
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Should I buy the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?
- How often to accept AutoTune trims?