The Power Commander V is capable of having two maps loaded, and being able to switch between them on the fly. Once you have made the physical connections of the map switch, you need to enable the option in the software, and then send a second map to the Power Commander. In the desktop software this option is found under Power Commander Tools/Configure/Feature Enables & Input Selections. Check the box next to Map Switch; click Ok, and then Send Map. After enabling this option, the first time you send a map to the Power Commander, you should get prompted on which position to send the map to. Once you have sent two maps to the Power Commander, every time you Send or Get Map, it will perform that function on the map that is selected.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug