The LCD is not setup to display any data by default; it has to be configured first. To setup the LCD unit, the vehicle has to be running. First go into Gage Setup. Next select the layout you prefer. Next, select Edit for each gage in turn. Next select Edit next to Channel. Next, click on the Device you want to get the data from, and then click on the Channel of that device you want to display. Now click on Select, and then exit back to Gage setup. Now just repeat the above steps for each of the gages you want to display.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug