The Quick Shifter has settings that can be adjusted for longer or shorter kill times; and the minimum rpm the Quick Shifter will function. You may find the default settings work for you, or you can make adjustments. You can adjust the kill time longer or shorter; the engine will hesitate for that number of milliseconds. You can set the minimum RPM to whatever you like; the Quick Shifter will only work above that RPM. You can only use gear dependant mode if you run a wire from the bikes speed/gear sensor, and configure speed/gear input.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug