The easiest way to determine if the AutoTune is working is to go for a ride, come back, plug the Power Commander into a computer and look at the trim table(s). If there are values in any cell other than zero, AutoTune is working. If the table is all zeros, AutoTune is NOT working.
Articles in this section
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- To Clear All Trims
- To Configure Auto Tune
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Should I buy the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?
- How often to accept AutoTune trims?