The LCD is controlled by the firmware version that is loaded. There are two versions of firmware available on the website, LCD-100 and LCD-200. Either version of firmware can be loaded on any LCD module, in effect changing an LCD -100 to a LCD-200, or vice-versa. To install firmware you need to use the Dynojet Display File Manager software. Open this software, and plug the USB cable into the LCD while holding down all three Red buttons. If you do this correctly, the LCD will show a Bootloader screen. Now you are ready to run the firmware update. In the Display File Manager software select Actions, Update Firmware. Select the firmware file you want to load and click Open. The firmware update will run and complete the update.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug