The Power Commander V communicates with other Dynojet products (AutoTune, SFM, Ignition modules) via a CAN cable. These devices can be daisy chained one after another; the last device in the chain has to have a Terminator Plug installed to end that chain of devices. These devices will not communicate to the Power Commander unless the Terminator Plug is installed in the last device. Any Power Commander V product with a serial number that starts with 1506 or higher has the termination built into the circuit board and does not require a termination plug. Our LCD-200 and POD-300 has a built in terminator plug, so it can be used as the last device in a chain; the units preceding it in the chain would not need a Terminator Plug.
Articles in this section
- To Configure Quick Shifter in PCV Software
- Bike will not start with the linear shifter installed.
- The ignition module does not power up.
- The bike is starting and then dying with the ignition module plugged in.
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- How do I configure Quick Shifter settings?
- PCV Map Switch
- Update LCD firmware
- LCD screen calibration
- Terminator Plug