Code 39 for Crank Position Sensor in the PCIIIUSB on Magnetti Mareli ECU's on Harley-Davidson. This article goes into the reoccurring issue on this vehicle and how to fix it.
Articles in this section
- Power Commander III: My computer can't communicate with the PCIII USB
- The buttons on my Power Commander III don't feel like they are moving
- How do I alter the map in my Power Commander if I can't get my computer close enough to my motorcycle
- Power Commander III: My throttle position in the Control Center software is not reading 0%
- Power Commander III USB does not power up anymore after loading the firmware for my Ignition Module
- Power Commander III: PCIIIUSB not communicating to Control Center software
- Power Commander III: Idle Problems and Throttle Calibration
- Power Commander III: Firmware program not working (error code "0x005, 0x008, 8001" or something similar)
- Power Commander III: What ranges do the face plate buttons affect my fuel curve?
- Power Commander III: Not seeing changes to the map after adjusting faceplate buttons