Dynojet supplies industry standard Bosch 18mm wideband O2 sensors in our AutoTune kits. 12mm wideband O2 sensors are not readily available. To use the AutoTune module, 18mm bungs need to be welded into the headpipes and the 18mm sensors need to be inserted into these bungs. The stock 12mm O2 sensors can be left in the exhaust pipe for use after the Autotuning is complete. Dynojet has tested a few of the 10/12mm to 18mm adapters and found them to not work correctly.
Articles in this section
- Power Vision AutoTune Error Message Descriptions
- What sensor is used in Wideband kits?
- AutoTune: How to Clear All Trims
- Can I use two maps and AutoTune at the same time?
- AutoTune Running Light
- Can I have AutoTune start working after a certain engine temperature?
- How do I configure AutoTune target AFR?
- Should I purchase the AutoTune module, or have my vehicle custom tuned on a dyno?
- How do I tell if my AutoTune is working?
- Do I need the AT-200 or AT-300 AutoTune?