When enabled, Launch Control will hold the bike at the chosen RPM regardless of the throttle position. To Configure Launch Control for your Power Commander V Fuel Tuner, please follow the instructions below. An external switch is required to activate Launch Control.
- Select Power Commander Tools > Configure > Feature Enables and Selection Inputs.
- Select the On/Off box to enable or disable Launch Control.
- Using the drop-down arrow, select which switch input will be used. For more information, refer to Power Commander V Switch Inputs.
- Click Configure to open the Launch Control Configuration window.
- Enable or disable the Use Timer To Arm.
- When enabled, Launch Control will not engage until the amount of time entered in the Timer Amount text box has passed.
- Enter the time in the Timer Amount (sec) text box.
- Using the Activate Switch Style drop-down list, choose Normally Open or Normally Closed.
Normally Closed—use this setting for a launch control switch that is in the closed state at rest.
Normally Open—use this setting for a launch control switch that is in the open state at rest.
- Enter the RPM in the Launch RPM text box.
- Click OK to accept the changes
- Click Cancel to close the window without changes.
For additional Power Commander V resources -- including manuals, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.