Follow the link below to download a recovery file and save it to a local drive on your computer:
Install the above recovery file to your Power Vision by following these steps:
- While holding the “power button” down on the face of your Power Vision plug in the Power Vision via USB to your computer.
- You should notice that the screen of the Power Vision has many colored bars and says, “Recovery Mode”
- Launch the Power Vision Update Client. The dialog box will say that no Power Vision is connected - this is expected while in recovery mode. Press OK".
- Highlight “PV Firmware”
- Select “Update from Local File”
- Pick the PV Recovery (.PVR) file type and find the file you downloaded per the instructions you were sent. That will get the recovering going.
- Point to the file you downloaded from above
- Finish the installation of the recovery and then proceed to update the firmware and tune database
For additional Power Vision for Harley-Davidson resources -- including manuals, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.