The OEM diagnostic system is still fully functional, and in the event there was an issue a DTC would be set. You can use the Power Vision to read the DTC like normal. If the module, sensor, or harness were to fail the ECM would transition into open loop, just like if your OEM narrowband sensor were to fail.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?