A naturally aspirated engine, running on pump gasoline will normally make the most horsepower at an AFR of about 12.8 – 13.0. An AFR of about 14.6 will produce the best fuel economy. Dynojet normally creates tunes with AFR’s of 12.8 at high load/rpm areas; AFR’s around 14.6 at low load areas; and AFR’s between those numbers at other areas.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?