Be careful, the unit may have been married to a bike already. Unless you can get your hands on the unit, and verify the unit has not been married, consider the sellers reputation carefully. If the unit has been married, you would need to purchase an unlock license ($199.00) to be able to use the Power Vision on your bike.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?