The truth is there is really only one Power Vision, but there are two different cables for different year/model bikes. The PV-1 comes with a 4 pin cable for the J1850 bikes. The PV-2 comes with a 6 pin cable for the CAN bikes.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?