To setup live gauges to view on your Power Vision, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Datalog/Gauges.
- From this screen, you can scroll through the available gauge setups by pressing the Left or Right arrows.
- Once you have a Gauge screen you like, you have to select the fields you want to see. Just press None, on the next screen select None.
- On the following screen select Vehicle to choose from ECM channels, or choose Dynojet to choose from channels from the AutoTune module.
- On the next screen select the channel you want to display on that gauge field, and then press Ok.
- When you have selected all of the channels you want to see, just press Exit.
For additional Power Vision for Harley-Davidson resources -- including manuals, licenses, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.