To setup live gauges to view, on the Power Vision go to Datalog/Gauges. From this screen you can scroll thru the available gauge setups by pressing the Left or Right arrows. Once you have a Gauge screen you like, you have to select the fields you want to see. Just press None, on the next screen select None. On the following screen select Vehicle to choose from ECM channels, or choose Dynojet to choose from channels from the AutoTune module. On the next screen select the channel you want to display on that gauge field, and then press Ok. When you have selected all of the channels you want to see, just press Exit.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?