On the Power Vision go to Datalog/Datalog Settings/Signals. On this screen highlight Manual, and then press Select. On the next screen you will see the field selected to log currently. To add more fields, press Add. On the next screen highlight the field next to Signal. Next, select Vehicle to choose any channel from the bike ECM; select Dynojet if you want to log data coming from an AutoTune module. On the next screen select the field you want to log, and then press Ok. Once you have all the fields you want to log, press Exit. When you start logging on the Gauges screen, the channels selected will be logged.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?