Lambda in reference to the Power Vision is a measurement of oxygen in the exhaust. Lambda is similar to Air Fuel Ratio, but is independent of fuel type. An AFR for pump gasoline of 14.64:1 (stoichiometric) is equivalent to lambda of 1. This is where an engine will generally produce the best fuel economy, and produce the least amount of harmful emissions. An AFR of 13:1 or lambda of .89 will generally produce the most power and torque.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?