The WinPV software has a utility to compare two tunes. If you open the tune you want to change, and then load compare the tune you want to copy from, WinPV will compare all of the tables in the tune for you. The Active File button will show you the table from the first tune. The Compare File button will show you the table in the second tune. The Delta button will show you the difference between the two tables. You can change the values in the Delta field to zero; this will change the values in the Active file to match the Compare file.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?