If your stock speedometer is driven from the ECM, you can adjust the speedometer calibration number in the ECM. This field is found under Gear in WinPV, or VSS in Quick Tune on the Power Vision. Changing this number up or down will affect the speedometer readings.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?