The Power Vision has an option to see the menu items without using the bike. With the Power Vision connected to your computer, open WinPV. On the menu go to PowerVision > Diagnostic/Test Functions > Exit PC link mode. Click Yes. The Power Vision screen now looks like it would when connected to a bike.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?