The Power Vision hardware has never changed; all new features and tunes are available to every Power Vision made by running the PV Update Client. To run PV Update Client, on your computer go to Programs/Power Vision/PV Update Client. Once you open the PV Update Client, your computer and Power Vision items are compared to the latest versions on our website. If the Installed version is different than the Latest version, just select the outdated item, and click Download & Install Selected Updates. Once all of the items are updated, your Power Vision is the same as one made today!
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?