You can setup a low and high warning for a digital gauge, the color of that gauge can change if the value drops below the low, or goes above the high. To setup a warning in the digital gauge display, go to the gauge you want to setup. Select the warning field you want to change, type in the value you want to be the warning, and hit save. Next press the palette icon on the right. Next select a different color to use, and press save. Now, once that value is reached on that gauge, the color will change to the one selected.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?