In some years there were two different, incompatible ECM’s on the same model bike. The bike could have either style ECM. The software levels between the two are NOT compatible, and thus a tune created for one is not going to work on the other. Once the Power Vision is married to the bike, it will look at the ECM, and offer the correct type of tune in the pre-configured tune database. For 2014+ Touring models “a” indicates Air Cooled.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?