In order to send a tune for your Power Vision, please follow the instructions below.
- To load a tune into the PV, you will first need to download one from the Tunes page on our website, or you may have been sent one via email. Save it somewhere you’ll be able to find again (like your desktop).
- With the PV connected to the computer, when you see “PC Link Mode Active” on the screen of the PV, launch the WinPV software.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click OPEN.
- In the dialog box that opens, navigate to where you saved the tune and double click the tune. It should open itself into the software.
- Once open, click PowerVision > SEND TUNE to PV in the top menu bar.
- Leave the “Filename” as it is, but you CAN change the “Name on PV” to whatever you would like. This is how it will appear on the PV itself.
- Use the provided drop-down menu to select one of your 8 custom tune slots to load the tune into and click OK.
- When you get the pop-up that says SAVED, you are all set. Now the tune is on the PV and ready to be flashed to the ECM.
For additional Power Vision for Harley-Davidson resources -- including manuals, licenses, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.