In order to send a tune for your Power Vision, please follow the instructions below.
- To load the tune into the PV, you will first need to download it from the email and save it somewhere you’ll be able to find again (like your desktop).
- With the PV connected to the computer, when you see “PC Link Mode Active” on the screen of the PV, launch the WinPV software.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click OPEN.
- In the dialog box that opens, navigate to where you saved the tune and double click the tune. It should open itself into the software.
- Once open, click PowerVision > SEND TUNE to PV in the top menu bar.
- Leave the “Filename” as it is, but you CAN change the “Name on PV” to whatever you would like. This is how it will appear on the PV itself.
- Use the provided drop-down menu to select one of your 8 custom tune slots to load the tune into and click OK.
- When you get the pop-up that says SAVED, you are all set. Now the tune is on the PV and ready to be flashed to the ECM.
For additional Power Vision for Harley-Davidson resources -- including manuals, licenses, software downloads, and firmware downloads, please visit our Downloads Center. And if you need additional help, please feel free to contact us.