First you need to move the attached tune from the email, to a place on your computer where you can find it. The desktop would be a good place. Once you have the tune on the computer desktop, just open WinPV, and then select Open tune. Navigate to where you saved it, and select the tune that was sent. Click Open. Now the tune should be open in WinPV. With the Power Vision connected to the computer, click Send Tune. At the Custom Tune Slot, select a slot to accept the tune. Click Ok. That tune is now in the selected slot. Disconnect the Power Vision from the computer, and connect it to the bike. Key on, run switch on, on the Power Vision menu select Program Vehicle/ Load Tune/Custom Tunes. Highlight the custom slot the tune was previously saved, and press Select. Continue through the remaining steps to send the emailed tune to the ECM of the bike.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?