Yes, the Power Vision can be tuned by a professional using a dynamometer. The bike is strapped down on a dyno, and air fuel ratio is measured in the exhaust pipes at various rpm/loads. Fuel and ignition timing are adjusted to achieve the best running motor. This information is saved in the ECM of the motorcycle. For a list of Certified Power Vision Tuning Centers, click here for USA and here for International listings.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?