The best way to self modify a tune for a bike is to run AutoTune. Running AutoTune on the Power Vision will make adjustments to the tune for your bike, in your environment. Once the AutoTune has been run, if you are still having problem areas, you may want to use QuickTune to make adjustments to the tune to address the problem areas. Both AutoTune and QuickTune can be found under Program Vehicle on the Power Vision main menu.
Articles in this section
- Trouble locking a Power Vision to your ECM, or flashing a tune?
- Fail to Unlock or Flash Procedures
- Power Vision Autotune Error Condition Descriptions
- Target Tune Troubleshooting Guide
- Power Vision Recovery Info
- What happens if there is a problem with Target Tune?
- How does Target Tune AutoTune process work?
- Do the adaptive fuel factors get committed to my calibration?
- How do I set up channels?
- How can I tell if Target Tune is working?